Mateusz Wojciechowski | Legal advisor
Mateusz Wojciechowski is an associate of the Media Law Firm and specialises in telecommunications law and business law, and cooperates with authorities regulating the telecommunications market in Poland.
He is an expert in processes concerning the investment in the development of telecommunication cable networks, and cases concerning access of telecommunications undertakings to real estate properties. Mr Wojciechowski also advises the clients on various aspects of tax law.
He is a graduate in the Law and Administration Faculty, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan. In 2013 he qualified as a legal advisor and became the member of the Poznan Bar of Legal Advisors. He has gained his professional experience in Poznan-based law firms and in a Polish leading tax consultancy firm.
• numerous proceedings before regulatory authorities that resulted in accessing several dozen buildings to install telecommunications networks;
• advised telecommunications and IT companies on business-related tax issues;
• frequently represented the Firm’s clients during negotiations on acquiring shares of companies and entrepreneurs and conducted due diligence of telecommunications and IT companies;
• involved in a substantial number of legislative processes concerning the conduct of telecommunications business in Poland with a focus on tax law-related issues;
• optimal tax solutions for mergers and acquisitions.
Professional motto: “There is no good answer to a wrong question.”
Hobby: enthusiast for long ascents in mountains, energy crisis during ultra-marathons and observations of Hal Bregg – an astronaut in the “Return from the Stars” by Stanisław Lem.