We help our clients face copyright law–related challenges. We advise on the creation and distribution of audio-visual and music content, including the creation and operation of music streaming platforms.
We advise on the creation and distribution of content such as audiobooks, podcasts and support publishers and authors in concluding publishing contracts.
We help our clients in relations with collective management organisations.
We have extensive experience in disputes with collective management organisations, including proceedings for information, payment or even the approval of fee tables and for the change to or withdrawal of collective management permits. We also support both copyright holders and users in negotiating licence agreements.
Drawing up and negotiating contracts
- Drawing up and negotiating audio-visual content production contracts (series, commercials, films)
- Drawing up and negotiating contracts for the production and sale (licensing) of musical content (contracts with authors, performers, producers and distributors of musical content)
- Drawing up and negotiating contracts for the production and distribution of audiobooks, podcasts, publishing contracts
- Negotiating licence agreements
- Representing clients in domain disputes before the PIIT Arbitration Court
- Advising on trademark registration
- Conducting opposition proceedings regarding the registration of trademarks in the PPO (UPRP)
Support in relations with collective management organisations
- Support in relations with collective management organisations
- Representing in proceedings for the approval of fee tables
on the subject
We are open from Monday to Friday
from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
KPM ADWOKACI I RADCOWIE PRAWNI J.WOŹNY sp.p.
ul. Łąkowa 21/17, 61-879 Poznań
Tax No: 7831841651
National Court Register No: 0000917620